skip to main | skip to sidebar

Christinie is a Weenie

Monday, June 1, 2009

But I Play Football!

I dedicated this blog to Deshanique. She is the go after my bon. She is the dance floor on which I get down. She is the woman that has a hilarious picture in Castaneda's (Sp?) class on page 43 of the yearbook... check it out (and De loves parentheses). She made me laugh so hard today, and the laughs are still going on. I love her.
Posted by Christine at 6:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Miclette

  • miclette's class

Accelerated p.6

  • Jamie
  • Matt F.
  • Katrina
  • Isaac
  • Alexandra
  • Deshanky
  • Emily's Blog!
  • Carman
  • Rianna
  • Lorita
  • Danielle
  • Kevin C.
  • Phuong-Anh
  • Iz$
  • ♥♥lit crush♥♥
  • Matt R.

Accelerated

  • Thompson

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (71)
    • ▼  June (35)
      • Mexico Elbow.
      • My Little Sister
      • Red
      • June 14th
      • Clean Your Room!
      • She's Mine!
      • You
      • Oh, Snarf
      • Oh oh oh.
      • So's You're Mother Trebek.
      • Silver and Gold
      • Dream
      • Satellites
      • AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
      • Come on Youth!
      • Thanks, Jimmy.
      • Spray Paint
      • Pretty Eyes
      • NOW!
      • Global Warming
      • Background Dancers
      • Clint Eastwood
      • Eddie Murphy Gave Me That Watch!
      • Colbert
      • Comment Moderation
      • Rain in June!
      • Oh, Fun!
      • I am a Rocket Ship
      • Michelle
      • Cody
      • Title
      • Part Six
      • FIVE!
      • Deshanique's Middle Name (Part Four)
      • But I Play Football!
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (26)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (6)

About Me

My photo
Christine
I am Christine. I am a bean.
View my complete profile